Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wile E.

So today, because I'm not working tonight, I decided to go to Roselle Park after my Zoology Class. I had quite a bit of homework to do, but I'm glad I went to Roselle. My goal was to find the Northern Shrike that has been found there recently. I could not find the shrike, but I did find Coyotes! Two of them were in the middle of the field/grassland. Unfortunately, I could not get very close, so the pictures are all cropped. In addition to the Coyotes, I also found Common Merganser and Greater Scaups.

 Not a Coyote
 Coyote (The other coyote was farther left with its head down)


3 comments:

  1. Actually that's a grey fox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is not true Nate. Gray Fox is even smaller than Red Fox. They have shorter legs, black-tipped bushy tail, and dwell in a different habitat. They were Coyotes without a doubt. Once again, you don't know, cuz your still a boy!

    ReplyDelete